Saturday, June 30, 2012

Outfit Post


For those that know me, you will know I'm a bargain hunter. So I was pretty overwhelmed this week walking into Primark with all their fabulous new arrivals. Even a Starbucks interval had to take place at one point to regain my retail strength.. and of course for my boyfriend's sanity. :P

My purchase of the day had to be this white blouse with black collar detailing. It was very 'Zara', which I loved, especially for a price tag of 12euro!Woop woop! It has six cute black buttons running down the black of the blouse and it's made of a chiffon fabric. Which means it's really light and perfect for our interchangeable weather at the moment. I paired the top with my slim fit trousers from River Island and my unbelievably comfy runners from Next, which I will definitely taking with me next month in my adventure to New York. :)


White blouse with black dolly collar - 12 euro at Primark ( Penny's )

Runners : canvas pumps - 22 euro at Next

Cropped black blazer - 20 euro at Forever 21

Black slim fit trousers - 33 euro at River Island

Funky glasses necklace - 2 euro at Primark

Sunglasses - 3 euro at Primark

Leather and crystal cuff bracelet - 22 euro at River Island
Handbag - Guess - available in Italy and U.S stores at the moment.


Lou.xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and your blog in general. Your photos are amazing. What camera do you use?
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete